- Olive oil
- Pinch dried oregano
- 150g ready to eat Quinoa
- 100g feta cheese
- 50g toasted pine nut
- 1 small carrot
- small bunch chives, snipped
- Juice half lemon
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 50g pitted black olive
- 2 spring onions- chopped
Preparation (10 minutes)
(Serves 2 people with leftovers for lunch!)
- Heat the oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6.
- Halve the butternut squash, scoop out the seeds and cut the flesh with a sharp knife.
- Arrange the two halves on a baking tray, drizzle with olive oil, season with freshly ground black pepper and sea salt, sprinkle with dried oregano and cook for 40 minutes.
- Take out the oven, add the chopped peppers to the tray alongside the squash and cook for a further 10 minutes.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients.
- Take the tray out of the oven and transfer the peppers to the quinoa stuffing mix.
- Stir together and spoon the filling onto the butternut squash.
- Return to the oven for 10 mins and finally Serve.
Source: BBC Good Food.