Serves 2 (with enough for leftovers) and only takes 10 minutes to whip up – the perfect midweek dinner!
- olive oil
- pinch dried oregano
- 150g ready to eat quinoa
- 100g feta cheese
- 50g toasted pine nut
- 1 small carrot
- small bunch chives, snipped
- juice half lemon
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 50g pitted black olives
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- Heat the oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6
- Halve the butternut squash, scoop out the seeds, and cut the flesh with a sharp knife
- Arrange the two halves on a baking tray, drizzle with olive oil, season with salt and pepper, sprinkle with dried oregano, and cook for 40 minutes
- Take out of the oven, add the chopped pepper to the tray alongside the squash, and cook for a further 10 minutes
- Mix the rest of the ingredients in a bowl
- Remove the tray from the oven and transfer the peppers to the ingredients in the bowl
- Stir together and spoon the filling onto the butternut squash
- Return to the oven for 10 mins and serve!
Source: BBC Good Food.